you innards have a pleasant aftertaste.
»
PROFILE ►
I cried "corn beef" in a demonic voice in front of people I'd just met. If that tells you anything about me...
Other than that, the name is Nabilah Johari who goes by her days embarrassing friends with her shameless antics.
baby on road


Five days and I really need to catch up. 1 25 AM and I have nothing.

I -- I know I haven't been keeping my blog alive, and well I h-have a good reason. Keyword : House at Rimba. But then I doubt any of you get that.

It's been predicted that the house might be finished around March holidays, so I won't be there to help out with the moving. At least I think I won't be there. You see Zati and I uh, forgot to pay the second installment of the UK trip next year. And she's been working on it. As in, asking Miss Tuty about our predicament. Meh.

You notice this entry is lacking something don't you? Hah.

Think it over then tell me what's gone astray.

Alas December holidays is nearing to its end. I can not wait till school opens. I miss the chaos in EAS class, Mr Simmonds' wits, bullying Anis and laugh at it after that, last minute Math homeworks, and spending time with PS 4-ers and them durang people whom I strangely miss.

Minutes ago before I even started to touch the keys I harked back to the ol' times without letting my breath go, which I sooner realise when the bad episodes of 2007 floated around.

I really appreciate all of you, and all of the people whom I know I love.

.
.
.
.

Shiiiiit. (wipes away tears) i'm not usually the type who cries over her life's angst. I cry over others. Fictional others. NO, I am not insane and lost my mind along the line. Reading fictions keeps me aliiiiivvvveee. ALLIIVVVEEE.



One of the chaps told me that I'm humble.

(moment of silence)

Right, okay. Umm moving on.


Highlight of the week : my nephew's favourite phrase is apparently "Have you lost your mind?", which he delivers with the most awesomely straight-faced deadpan I've ever seen. There's something charming about having a four-year-old question your sanity.

GAGAGAGAGGA. ♥ ♥ ♥

So Zimah finally got back around 1AM and had our regular random comversations around afternoon. I was expecting something to happen tonight. But nah. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Lemme wrap up this entry quick. Gone out with the fam to buy necessities. For the New Year's eve BBQ mostly. Ate out at Au lait, and loved the whole atmosphere, food, drinks, service. All except my drink. Bleh. Lime Italian Soda isn't spose to be bitter when it's lime and supposed to be sour.

Bought a slice of chocolate fudge back at Fleur-de-lys bakery. Haven't gotten a taste of it yet, but I will.


The Mickey Mouse wall clock I had since I was 10, shows that it's 1 09 AM and I'd like to say...


IT'S NEW YEAR'S ADAM, EVERYBODY! ONE MORE DAY TILL NY EVE AND TWO TO 2008!


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment